Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kahuna is obsessed with watching the video I posted earlier of him with a case of the zoomies on YouTube! HAHA

He was also watching Dogs 101 with me at the time too :D

Attachments

Reactions: 2Retrievers222

·
Registered
250 Posts
CUTE! Aspen loves looking at herself in the mirror but watching videos is a good idea!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CUTE! Aspen loves looking at herself in the mirror but watching videos is a good idea!
You know, he looked at himself in the mirror when he was yooooung but now he couldn't care less about mirrors ha... I don't understand it

·
Megan, Moose's Mom
746 Posts
Moose gets upset when he sees himself in the mirror. He thinks there's another dog in the house and he just won't have it. He will watch dogs on tv and they don't bother him.

Kahuna is totally watching the video of himself and thinking "who's that dog! i wanna play! i wanna playyy!"

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He really was haha he's really cracking me up :) I'm loving getting to know his personality

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Maddie used to want to play with her reflection, it was hilarious! The other day she was looking at herself & I wondered if she was thinking "hey, what happened to the little dog?".

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maddie used to want to play with her reflection, it was hilarious! The other day she was looking at herself & I wondered if she was thinking "hey, what happened to the little dog?".
Ha! I never thought about if the dogs understood what they were looking at! That's some food for thought lol

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
She had a strange look on her face. I'm probably just humanizing her. I tend to do that--LOL.

Reactions: My Big Kahuna

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If there are any dogs to humanize it's goldens ;)

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
What a great looking little Land Dolphin :)

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's blushing ;) Thank you :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I couldn't agree more! Since June of 1990 (except for the horrible days from 1-11-11 thru 4-16-11) we've always had at least one golden in our home. They are definitely my chosen breed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts