Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally made the plunge for a DSLR. It arrived yesterday and after a few hours of studying I was able to figure out enough of the buttons, wheels, knobs and a few of the basic settings I set out this afternoon to try it out for real. I took the boys to the beach and fired away for a couple of hours. The weather was very overcast so I wasn't sure how well it would work for action shots. So far I'm pleasantly surprised by the results. I had a blast with the burst mode where it fires of pictures for as long as you hold the shutter down. But boy does that make for a LOT of pictures to sort through. :doh:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Congrad's on the new camera! Great pictures.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
I love them all, especially the third and last ones!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Whooooo!!! Lucky you! Great shots - great camera!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Those are some great action shots! Once you go dslr it's hard to go back. You seem to be handling it very well.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Rob, they're all fantastic photos, but I especially love that last running shot. Enjoy your new toy!

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Great shots! I can't choose my favorite one, I love them all.

·
Daisy-Broken Heart Healer
595 Posts
Your gain is our gain! Excellent shots and excellent camera choice. Digital photos are the way to go. We have over 10,000 photos now on the new computer (one year). There are humans in about 500 of those--the rest are dogs :)

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
Wow, Rob - those are fabulous pictures! Now I'll enjoy your picture posts even more!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts