Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was incredible, how did you get him to do that?
Hi Wrigleysmom, :eek: it all started with a handful of kibbles and lots of praise when Dino is standing on it. Be careful to go slow in the beginning, the introduction must be a pleasant experience and not forceful. Soon, you can just say "treadmill!" and he will just sit on it and wait for you.

·
Amber's Owner
2,100 Posts
LOL I loved the treadmill video and the added touch of the "person" resting reading a book while the "dog" is doing all the hard work!! :)

What happens when it's time to come off? Does he know how to step off or does he let himself go backwards and :bowl:?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What happens when it's time to come off? Does he know how to step off or does he let himself go backwards and :bowl:?
Hi Dog, it depends, when he waits for us to turn off the treadmill, he will be on it till it comes to a complete stop. In times when he can't wait for us to turn it off, he will just try to get off from the side or slide backwards.

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
oh my gosh... it's DINO!!!!! I have been watching your vids since the beginning of this year. I love them all... they are terrific. And he sooooo looks like our girl in colour. etc.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh my gosh... it's DINO!!!!! I have been watching your vids since the beginning of this year. I love them all... they are terrific. And he sooooo looks like our girl in colour. etc.
Hi Lego&Jacub, thanks for being Dino's fan!!!! Yes they both have the same long muzzle. We just started our stay here, there is so much to explore here, looking forward to get to know all of you better :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
every time i tried to put katie on the treadmill she just slips and slides and doesnt walk, i dont think she GET's it yet lol..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok, here's a golden clip, keke I am cheating abit, it's not exactly a dino clip, but it's one I made during a golden gathering in Singapore. Pity we couldn't bring Dino with us coz he was in Shanghai. Here's a promise to Dino: I will bring you to the Beach very soon!!!!Love, Mummy

1 - 20 of 40 Posts