Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am not a Golden mom, YET. I'm still gathering facts I can present to the family, convincing them that I need a Golden Retriever. lol. I am the mom of 4 human kids, and 2 doggy kids.
My dogs are, Missy, a Shiloh Shepherd, who is turning 3 today, and Angel, a Maltese rescue that my dd has taken over as her own. (Angel is 6)

My human kids are 12(dd), 10 (ds1) 8 (ds2) and 3(ds3) I think a new baby is exactly what I need, and NOT a human one!! ;)

I'm glad to meet all of you, and learn everything I can about bringing a new fuzz ball into my home.
:yipee:

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Welcome! I'm sure that after spending some time on this forum and look at some pictures of all of our goldens, you will be very easily convinced to get one!

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Welcome, you've choose a great place for info on Goldens, I think even a non golden lover would fall for our fur babies after spending any time looking through the albums, lol

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Welcome from Georgia Missy's Mom. :wavey:

This is the place to get answers to any questions about Golden's that you need.

I am a first time Golden owner this year and don't know what took me so long:D

You cant go wrong!!

Al & Tuff Dog

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Firstly, a great big welcome from the UK! this is just the best place to learn all about Golden Retrievers, and with all the fab pics to see, I don't think it'll be long before there are the patter of little golden feet in your house!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts