Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Wally. He was the biggest male in the litter. Some day he will maybe grow into his ears. For now at 13 weeks he knows sit ... down ... and leave it. He doesn't jump up and sleeps all night like a good dog. I must have got lucky because he is a dream. He hasn't even had an accident since 11 weeks. I am impressed with this little man. He retrieves like a champ too. He get's to see his mom, some brothers and sisters, and his other adult golden's he grew up with about once a week. I feel very blessed to have such a well mannered puppy right now. He gets LOTS of exercise and that has to be part of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Oh he is an absolute doll! I LOVE those ears!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I love the name Wally. He sure is cute and handsome. The girls will flock around him!

·
A.k.a. Jennifer.
230 Posts
OH! I just want to put him in my pocket! Those ears! He is such a fluffy boy...I am smitten. :)

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Oooohhhh!! He's so cute and looks like such a cuddlebug. Love his ears and coat.

·
Sophie's Mommy
197 Posts
what a beautiful baby!!!! i just want to cuddle him up! and i love the name - we had originally planned to get a male pup and that was going to be his name. i'm embarrassed to admit that it was for wall-e the robot LOL.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
If Wally isn't the very definition of cute then I don't know what is.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Few more pics. Wally is doing much better than expected at 4.5 months. He has stopped randomly chewing things up and now sleeps in my room with the crate door open at night. He only wants up on the bed right at dawn which I let him do :) House trained, walks on a leash well ... I don't know what I did to deserve such a well mannered little man, but he is really some thing else.

I think he is going to be a BIG boy!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts