Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who like to know exactly how far you walk your dogs, this is a great web site:

USATF - America's Running Routes - Map It

Zoom in to your area and click on your house. It will say start. Then click along your route no matter where you go, street, woods, trails and back home. On the left will give you the distance.
Connie and Cody :wavey:

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
If you have a smart phone with GPS you can download free tracking software. I use Sporty Pal and it tracks my distance, calories burned, time, speed and average speed in real time while I walk. It keeps records and also draws a map of your route. I love using this because it allows me to vary my route but know exactly how far we've gone. I use it for walking, running and biking. It also has features for inline skating and other. I'm not sure what other is though.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For those of you who like to know exactly how far you walk your dogs, this is a great web site:

USATF - America's Running Routes - Map It

Zoom in to your area and click on your house. It will say start. Then click along your route no matter where you go, street, woods, trails and back home. On the left will give you the distance.
Connie and Cody :wavey:
Canada is on this map. Click and drag USA down to zoom in on Canada.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts