Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jacey and I just got back from our walk. We had a rain storm last night so we had puddles everywhere. Jacey actually did pretty good with ignoring them, until the end. We were right at the drive way and Jacey decided she would use the last puddle as her water bowl...lol. We were about 20 yards away from her fresh water bowl and she decided she needed a drink right there. With as much as she likes water and as many puddles as there were I was kind of surprised that she didn't try and jump in all of them...:lol:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Jacey is a good girl, mine would have laid down in the mud puddle.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I was very happy with how the walk went today. This was the first time in awhile she just didn't stop in the middle of the walk and just stand still for awhile. One time though, we were walking down the street and I thought I heard a car coming from behind so I turned around and looked and while I was doing that Jacey moved in front of me and I almost tripped over her...lol.

·
I've seen all good people
5,002 Posts
She did really good!! Mine will find every puddle and if the water is moving at ALL, he'll yank me down the street after it. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts