Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everybody know (because I'm so excited, duh) that after almost a year of research, choosing a breeder, picking a litter, and placing a deposit, the dam has finally been bred and I will have my puppy around the new year! I just wanted to thank everyone on this forum as I thought I understood how to choose a breeder, and I was already quite far along in the process when I came across this site... luckily, it wasn't too late and now I anxiously await the birth of my new boy. I just can't wait! :):):):)

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
congratulations, When you bring home your puppy the wait will be so worth it. I waited a year to bring my little Sierra home and I am so glad I waited.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Congratulations on the upcoming puppy. I remember falling for Bama when I first saw his pictures here on the forum as a newborn. The eight weeks went so fast.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Hooray! Who are the lucky parents-to-be?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Future Puppy!

Hooray! Who are the lucky parents-to-be?
Xanthous Han Solo and Goldstream Dorothea (aka Honor and Daisy) of Perfect Peace Goldens. I'm so excited, I can not wait.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Congratulations!!!
Can't wait to see some pics :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats!! I am also waiting to bring home a puppy from that same Honor-Daisy litter! Have you brought home your puppy yet? I unfortunately cannot make it to NE to pick up my puppy in person which kind of scares me not knowing if the puppy is being raised the way Perfect Peace describes on their website. Did you have a chance to go and see the puppy and his environment in person or are you having the puppy shipped as well? Congrats again and good luck with your puppy!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.