Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was gorgeous here today so Heath and I took the boys to the beach! We found out there was a beach about 5 minutes from our front door... GO FIGURE! We had no idea, there are big trees in the way!! LOL! :doh:

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Loved the shots. The first and second are my personal favs. The funny positions in those shake shots always crack me up and I have a soft spot of great stick shots. I'm glad you found a great place for the boys to stretch their legs so close to home.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rob! I was shocked to learn we were so close to a beach! I took the boys almost every single day in Hawaii and really miss that! There are more "rules" here and I hadn't found a good offleash beach until today!! Man are we in LOVE!!! The boys seemed to really enjoy it and when the wind wasn't blowing, it was pretty nice for me too! LOL!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Great shots and a great day! I had to work today but it was fun since I work outside. We are almost neighbors since I'm in Olympia.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's not to far is it Happy? Maybe when we have a WA/OR meetup you coule come too! I had to work this morning, but got off around noon! I still had most of the good part of the day left to spend at the newly found beach!! :)

Thank you Jennifer! It was a fun day!!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
Great pics....I love that 2nd shot...what a goofy boy. Such handsome boys..even when they're wet!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! :) I think they are pretty cute too!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Awesome pictures! I love the one with the dark clouds in the background. Can't wait to take our Goldies to the beach, however our beach is about 5 hours, not minutes, from home. Still, we like to go crabbing in the winter months, so maybe we can plan something for this year. The beach is soooo cool.

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
What great pictures. We took Sierra up to Deception pass on the weekend. She still ins't real sure of the water when the waves come in. We will be camping up there in Aug. It would be fun to det the dogs together to play that weekend.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For sure Sonja! Just let me know when you are here and we will meet up!! :)

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
We will be up there on aug 26-30. You guys can come up one day and spend the day at the campsite with us and roast Marshamellows and stuff.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Love your pictures, shot 3 with his ears sticking out is so funny. So glad they could take care of clearing those trees out of their way.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love all the pictures of the boys. Each for a different reason. The stick picture, the cloud picture and the last one of them together. And the shaking picture made me laugh out loud, they can get in some funny positions when they shake.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Now that looks like the perfect way to spend a winter afternoon! Great shots, and it sure looks like the furry fellas had fun!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Wasn't it a beautiful day!!:) Unbelievable the last few days...58-60 degrees in January!! The pictures are just Beautiful! The boys look like they had so much FUN!! Sticks are always right up there on the list of importance for sure!! So glad you found the nice beach area so close to your home!:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts