Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

To add other forums or not?

• Add forums for such breeds as Chesapeake Bay, Curly Coated and Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers

Votes: 77 52.7%
  • Do not add any further Retriever Breed forums

Votes: 69 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Administrator
16,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #82 (Edited)
We have a total of 129 votes. So has everyone voted that wants to?

I'll see if any more votes are casted in the next 24 hours from the time of this post.

If you still wish to vote, as a reminder if you are using a phone app you will have to switch to a web browser view on your device or use a computer to cast your vote.

·
Administrator
16,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
It does appear those that wanted to vote have done so and we greatly appreciate all the votes so far. I will close this thread and poll in about 8 hours (5:00 pm EST) if 2 more votes do not come in by that point. Right now the vote count stands at 131. Prove me wrong and let's see if we can get at least 2 more votes.

·
Administrator
16,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)
Since we have had 4 more votes on 5 1/2 hours (Total now 135) this poll will remain open until its official closing time at 10:59am (EDT) on Tuesday Sept. 30th, 2014.

If you not have voted yet please do so by the closing date if you wish to have a vote in this board decision.

·
Administrator
16,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Time is running out to vote !!

Only one more day and this poll and thread will officially close on Tuesday, September 30th.

Thanks to all 140 votes casted so far.

·
Chesters Mama Erika
1,996 Posts
I'm so torn, I want to say no but then I love hearing about other dogs that are similar. I'm afraid by adding a sub section we will lose them by those members only posting in their section.

·
Administrator
16,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #88 (Edited)
I'm so torn, I want to say no but then I love hearing about other dogs that are similar. I'm afraid by adding a sub section we will lose them by those members only posting in their section.
That is fine to feel unsure. Vote however you feel best describes your overall decision. There are many people here who have posted what they feel are pro's and con's, depending on how they look at the decision. All we ask is when you have an idea on a decision to cast a vote.

·
Administrator
16,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
147 total votes now and this poll and thread will close in 7 hours from the time of this post.

·
Administrator
16,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
The voting/poll is officially over. As decided by the poll the new forums are now in place and ready for use. This was a very hard decision for me to vote on as well. Though my personal vote was not the end result I certainly have no issues in now having the forums. I do want to thank all those that voted.

·
Administrator
16,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
All the Other Retriever Forums can now be found at the bottom, just above Supporting Vendors Forum . I did this so as to keep all the various Golden Retriever forums first, as this is what this boards main objective is. However we still welcome and want to include the other forums.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.