Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a few more pics

He's as cute as ever and we had loads of cuddles. Friday can't come soon enough!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Max is such a cutie.

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
He looks so sweet! I bet you can't wait until Friday. In the meantime: try to catch some extra sleep! If you're lucky, he'll sleep through the night like my pup did, but most of them don't...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all. Not long now and although excited I am so not looking forward to the sleepless nights lol. Although I do have to get up with Bob once or twice through the night anyway so maybe I won't notice much difference. I can dream :(

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
As one Maxs Mom to another, he is ADORABLE!!! Congrats!

We just brought home a lab pup at Christmas time. She was a GREAT sleeper. The first week she slept until about 3AM, then she would go down until we woke up (we get up at 5AM for work). After the first week, she never woke up. Until we get up she stays down. I have noticed a couple times, she will awaken, and she will contently chew on her soft rubber (quiet) bone and then fall back asleep. I hope you have one of these sleepers they are awesome. I don't usually have a toy in her nighttime crate, but this quiet toy has been a good thing.

Good luck waiting for more pictures.

Ann

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
I remember a year ago waiting on the same thing. I does feel like it will take forever to get here. And now I look at my little Cooper (1yr.) and it has flown by. Congratulations and enjoy. Take lots of pics can't wait to see them.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As one Maxs Mom to another, he is ADORABLE!!! Congrats!

We just brought home a lab pup at Christmas time. She was a GREAT sleeper. The first week she slept until about 3AM, then she would go down until we woke up (we get up at 5AM for work). After the first week, she never woke up. Until we get up she stays down. I have noticed a couple times, she will awaken, and she will contently chew on her soft rubber (quiet) bone and then fall back asleep. I hope you have one of these sleepers they are awesome. I don't usually have a toy in her nighttime crate, but this quiet toy has been a good thing.

Good luck waiting for more pictures.

Ann
Thanks Ann. Well you have given me some hope at least that my sleep won't be broken up too much more than it is now. I have bought a soft rubber bone already so will try that in with Max at night and see if it does the trick.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I remember a year ago waiting on the same thing. I does feel like it will take forever to get here. And now I look at my little Cooper (1yr.) and it has flown by. Congratulations and enjoy. Take lots of pics can't wait to see them.
Thanks. Yes I can imagine that this next year will go by in a flash so we'll be taking a lot of photos. You'll all get bored of 'em though as I can get a little snaphappy ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts