Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today's training tip on KNBC had to do with handling encounters with loose dogs (no owner in sight). I know it's come up here a lot, so I thought I'd share it:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/station/shows/knbc/dog-bites/Dog_Bites___Loose_Dog_Los_Angeles.html

If the video seems to stall after the short ad, just drag the play status bar thingy to the left with your mouse. That seems to jump start it when that happens.

They left out the part about using a spray like Direct Stop. :mad: I'm wondering if it might make it Wednesday's story... ? ? ?

Wednesday's story is similiar and has to do with why, when you're with your dog, you still shouldn't let it rush up to other leashed dogs.

I'm always looking for new story ideas, so feel free to share suggestions! I've done 37 stories so far and we're still moving ahead with the series. I don't want to run out of ideas!!

-S

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
I really like those short tips, Stephanie. Is there a site where I can see what other things you have dealt with already?

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Just watched all the videos on your website! Very interesting and helpful! Makes me eager to go on our walk this evening and do some more training! :D

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just watched all the videos on your website! Very interesting and helpful! Makes me eager to go on our walk this evening and do some more training! :D
ALL OF THEM! Wow... there's like 37 of them on there! Thanks for watching!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
bumping up

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
Hehe! I liked the trash can idea! :p:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts