Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
Aww - we don't see enough of your boys! They look great! Tucker's getting all the running in but Shadow is smart - he catches well! :p:

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shadow used to bring the ball back to me, but when Tucker came to live with us he stopped. He now will run and get it, but drops it too far away and I have to walk to get it. He will bring it back to hand if Tucker isn't outside. Shadow doesn't miss a catch too often, so to exercise him I throw it over his head. Mean Mom!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Great video. That is exactly what Beau started doing when Bama started playing fetch. He would take the ball and walk off and then drop it. I love your boys they are so handsome.

PS I like your signature

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
That was a wonderful video of your two handsome guys. Is that a Cuz ball that Tucker is catching? It sounds just like the ones that we have. They are the favorite of the dogs here.

I still can't get over how much Tucker reminds me of Biscuit especially in the way he trots back to you with the ball. He holds his head exactly the same way.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
After seeing them play like that, can't even tell which one had the hip surgery. They are both beautiful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.