Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone know if there is a vet college in or around central east florida? I am hoping they would work on your dog for a nominal fee. We have a chiropractic college locally and you can get an adjustment for only a few bucks. Normally schools have students do the work under an instructors watchful eye. Also I noticed a commercial a few days ago about animal insurance I looked into it and found for a golden retriever the cost would be about $24.00 per month x the number of dogs you have. Anyone else have insurance they feel is reasonable for their dogs? thanks so much. I'm just getting up a list for quick reference should anything ever (God forbid) happen.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
The only vet college I know of is the University of Florida. They have a great vet college, my vet trained there and consults with them all the time with beau's medical issues.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
AAVMC.org has a list of all the vet schools in the country. One is in Florida and I am not sure how close it would be to you, but it would be your best bet! There are actually only 28 "vet schools" in the US!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts