Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went out to get the mail. I am fully dressed but it's cold out and I grabbed the first thing I happened to see, which was a big red robe. I get to the the mail box and my neighbor is coming around the corner with her 2 pugs, then I see a 3rd dog, no leash. I ask about him and she tells me he's been following then for the last 3 blocks. He's wearing tag but he won't come close enough for her to read the tags because of her dogs. So I send her home so I can try. He starts to run away but I am cooing and making kissy noises (must have been a sight !) and he starts coming to me. Just then my foot hits a rock or something and I decide to go ahead and just fall and not get hurt worse trying to stop it. He comes running over to me just as a car comes around the corner. Luckily, the sight of a woman in a big red rope sitting in the street makes them stop. It's his owner, they have been looking for him for hours.They help me get up and as I stand up, I notice it wasn't a rock I stepped on but a tiny metal box. So I pick it up. They say thank you and good bye and make sure I am OK.
So here is a picture of the box. It's not a charm or an ornament , I am really not sure what it is.
Go to next post.....

Attachments

Reactions: Karen519

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I keep poking and prying because it kind of looks like there is a latch. It's not a latch, it's a hinge and when I finally get it open, three little angels come tumbling out. It's really very strange :confused:

Attachments

Reactions: Karen519

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I just got the chills.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does that little slab looking thing on the inside come out ??
That is a magnet, which is why I had such a hard time opening it. Really THREE little angels???? :eek:

Reactions: SheetsSM
1 - 20 of 48 Posts