Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone showing at the Ventura shows this weekend? I am not familiar with the venue and am wondering where the breed ring for Goldens is in relation to the obedience rings... All I know is that Goldens are in ring 6 and obedience is ring 10. Any idea whether they are close to each other? I know some of breed is indoors but not all and obedience is located outdoors. Any help with this would be appreciated.
Thanks!

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
In general, I don't consider the rings to be all that far apart at Ventura, but I don't recall exactly where ring 6 is in relation to ring 10. BUT, I did hear that they might be moving obedience to somewhere indoors b/c the grass in that particular area is really, really wet from the rain.

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
This just in: Obed and Rally have been moved indoors, but in bldgs fairly far apart from each other. Not sure how they relate to the conformation rings, as my "insider" is an obedience person!

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
Latest update - obedience and rally in the same bldg.

·
2,309 Posts
The building location for obedience and rally has been changing all day. Depending on who you talk to, Bradshaw or a trial chair, you get a different answer each time.
So far I have been told 4 different buildings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts