Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Breec3
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying like heck to upload a video of Sadie singing with the recorder on utube. I dont know what the heck could be the matter.

Can someone translate KB to MB, maybe it is too big, but I doubt that I have taped a whole song from my sons band concert and it uploaded fine to utube.

Frustrated:(

I was wondering if it is because they are quicktime movies, but I swore all of my videos from my camera are viewed on quicktime, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

·
Now moving toward 2,000!
1,906 Posts
Well, I've uploaded Quicktime movies no problem. Lately when I try to upload, it just keeps saying "connecting" so I click that link that says "click here if you're having trouble downloading" and then it works. Takes a while, but works. I think if it's too big, it will tell you.

Also, my camera has different settings and the highest setting uses up the most "space" regardless of the length of time. Perhaps you have that, and the setting got changed and this video recorded in a higher "pixelage" than the one of your son? I know about band concerts, as I have videos of them also!:) I stop briefly in the middle of the song to make sure it's not too long.

Sorry I can't be more help. What do they allow? 100 KB or MB?

·
Now moving toward 2,000!
1,906 Posts
Wow! The second I started playing it the dogs jumped up and came over! Mister and Mitchell both had their feet up on the desk and were watching! I got the camera, but by then it was just Mister, tilting his head with the high notes and listening to Sadie barking, um, I mean singing!!:D Does she always sing to the recorder? Very cute!!:)

Attachments

·
Breec3
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, she does, I think it is so funny:)

I started a new thread with this in their as I didnt think anyone would be able to see it, by the title uploading video.

Sorry for the confusion:)

That is so cute that your dogs jumped up to listen to Sadie go. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts