Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its SO much BETTER. these are new pictures of it, almost gone. these pictures are from the beginning to the end of this HORRIBLE hotspot. thanks again for all the great advice, when it was at the worst the tea bags were a life saver. Denise

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is the cutest picture of Roxy and Rusty. Her spot looks great and almost all gone. I will have to remember about the tea bags. Give her a big hug and kiss from he Beau dude.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
awww I'm so happy that it has cleared up so well!

That picture with her and the cat is so precious...

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Hey Roxy, Tucker finally got to take his cone off, too! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Now it's Shadow's turned to be babied. We found a lump on him that needs to be checked. As someone else mentioned, it's always something.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm new to this board and saw this thread...My boy has a hot spot and he's entered at the charity event in 2 weeks...what's with the tea bags and how do you use them.. I've been cleaning it with peroxide and gold bond powder...please pass on the info..the hot spot looks (if they ever do) ... you can contact me; [email protected]

Thanks
Heather
HDS Retrievers

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
I'm new to this board and saw this thread...My boy has a hot spot and he's entered at the charity event in 2 weeks...what's with the tea bags and how do you use them.. I've been cleaning it with peroxide and gold bond powder...please pass on the info..the hot spot looks (if they ever do) ... you can contact me; [email protected]

Thanks
Heather
HDS Retrievers
you can look for all posts by MurphyTeller. I think it was Erica that gave the information to Denise.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts