Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to let you that the vet gave MR. Puppy a clean bill of health. He had ear wax in his ears and now that it has been removed he hears just fine. He is getting along well in our family with his big sister cody. :wavey:

Thank you everyone again

Cody06'smom

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is wonderful news. So glad that he is ok.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cody's encounter with a porcupine and a mean dog over the weekend.

We were out bird hunting with Cody and the puppy when she got slapped by the porcupine. She only got the quils under her chin, we were able to get most of them out and the vet got the rest. So she is healing well. The encounter with the mean dog was pretty distrubing considering the owner of the dog that was trying to attack Cody and Mr. Munson (formally known as Mr. Puppy) is attitude was that his dog was just being a dog. So I guess when a dog is leaping down on your dog with teeth showning and the dogs is snarling the dog is only being a dog. Who was to know that was a acceptable behavior from an animal to another. :no: Hope all is well with everyone.

Cody06'smom

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
just wanted to let you that the vet gave MR. Puppy a clean bill of health. He had ear wax in his ears and now that it has been removed he hears just fine. He is getting along well in our family with his big sister cody. :wavey:

Thank you everyone again

Cody06'smom
Great news! Glad he's OK.:)

·
2,472 Posts
cool. Ya got pictures of your pups? Any of Cody getting quilled? The Pud got quilled this summer, too. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know how to put a picture on this reply, am going to wait till my husband is home he knows how to do that. If you click on my screen nameyou will see the pictures of my puppies. :wavey:

Thanks cody06'smom

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
They are a couple of fine looking pups. Sorry to hear about the porcupine encounter. Sounds like they got off pretty easy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts