Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took Lottie to the AHT on thursday, she had her vital organs scanned a blood test and another sample drawn for another swollen lymph node and today we got the all clear! :party::party2:NO CANCER FOUND!!!:party2::party: Another check up in six months, so for now we relax and then relax some more. I never thought we would hear these words as when we were told six months ago the the cancer had spread into the lymph node we expected the worse. For those who didnt know about lottie a mammory cancer that was removed three years ago led to a tumour being found in her lymph node earlier this year. We were told to expect the worst and that we might have six weeks left with her, she underwent surgery, had half the world praying for her and she pulled through. The only thing we did was to take her off all carbs as I had read that this can help. Im so sure that without all the thoughts and prayers from the group our Lottie wouldnt be here today. Thank you and lets pray for all the goldens out there, that are going through what our lovely lottie suffered.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
What wonderful news!!! I couldn't be happier for you and Lottie.

Reactions: Lestorm

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
I am crying with joy for you. Give Lottie (I love her name) and big hug and kiss from us. Sending prayers for continued good health and lots of fun ahead for all of you!

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
YAY LOTTIE!!!!! Hope that nasty thing NEVER comes back!

Reactions: Lestorm

·
& Golden Roxy And Roo To
2,023 Posts
:) I can feel the relief in your post! I know those nasty irregular cells they call Cancer are a fear we all have in the back of our minds. Sending lots of positive thoughts for Miss Lotti !!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts