Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

update on Lola

547 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  clairer 
#1 ·
Hello
Just wanted to update you on my Lola she is doing fantastic and just loves my DH. They play fetch every night with her favorite ball and she jumps up on his lap all 63 pounds of her. We have all become quite attached. She does not growl at him or bark at him anymore. She does how ever give him rooos...

I am so thankful for having her she is so sweet and loving.

I have been going through some medical issues with my Lymphoma and they have found a mass in my pelvic area which I had a biopsy done two days ago. I am very optomistic and feel that I will come through everything and I have my Lola to help me through.

I have attached a picture of the two of us at my work..

Thanks everyone for your support

Claire

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
You both have such beautiful smiles!
Fingers crossed for your biopsy results. Stay strong Clair.

#4 ·
Hope your biopsy result comes back with excellent news. It must be scary to face this, and I am glad you have Lola roorooing by your side!

#9 ·
Good luck with the biopsy results and that Lola keeps everyone smiling and laughing. It sounds like she is doing so well with your husband and doing her job keeping things upbeat and smiling. That picture of the two of you is great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.