Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
167.JPG

15 year old Gromit is still peeing in the house so they tested his urine again today and he still has a raging bladder infection after the 2 weeks of antibiotics so is now on a heavy duty one that is supposed to work within 24 hours. If this doesn't clear it up the vet will do an xray as it could be stones or cancer.Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers my poor old man.He may be 15 but he'll always be my first sweet furbaby.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,057 Posts
Will keep Gromit in my thoughts and prayers. Poor guy.....a bladder infection that long can't be much fun.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I will keep your Gromit in my prayers. Hope the new antibiotics work

·
I miss my Buddy
11,531 Posts
Will keep your sweet boy in my thoughts and prayers. I hope this new antibiotic works a miracle so your furbaby feel better soon.

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,777 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear Gromit is still having problems, I hope the new meds will clear it up for him.

What a precious face your boy has, he's beautiful.

·
Registered
12,720 Posts
Aw, poor guy. What a sweet photo of your guy. I really hope the new med works. Can't imagine how miserable a 2-week bladder infection would be. :(

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Gromit

I am so very sorry to read that Gromit still has an infection. I will be praying for Gromit and you!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts