Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
This beautiful boy is waiting for adoption at the Vanderburgh Humane Society in Evansville Indiana. I referred him to FLASH Golden Retriever Rescue in Evansville, IN this morning. Hopefully they can find this guy a forever home. Southern Indiana Golden Retriever Club

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...38110977.61595.237760179614133&type=1&theater

“Jake” .. ID#21552228

Golden Retriever .. Adult Male

Up-to-date with routine shots

Vanderburgh Humane Society
400 Millner Industrial Drive
Evansville, IN 47710
Phone: 812-426-2563
Email: [email protected]

Hours of Operation:
Adoption & viewing hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 12 pm - 6 pm
General business hours: Tuesday through Saturday, 9 am - 5 pm

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
Oh poor thing! His eyes look so sad and worried...I wonder what he has been through. I hope he finds a good, loving home

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I rescued my two furr kids (Jax & Annie) from this same area at this time last year. I would love to drive out their and get him to have a furrkid trio in our house but my wife said otherwise. I really hate it that she won't let me get him, otherwise I'd be on the road making the trip today.

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE....Jake has a meet and greet scheduled for tomorrow, if all goes well, he will go home with them. They suggested checking website vhslifesaver.org after 6pm Saturday to see if his picture has been removed because he found his forever home with the family coming to meet him.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Sam's Mamma

Sam's Mamma

You should call, too and they'll probably have you fill out an adoption application.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I heard back from them today, and unfortunately Jake cannot go to a home with children under the age of 10 :/ But he does have a meet and greet today, so hopefully that goes well and he finds a wonderful home!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Sam's mom

Sam's Mom

Thanks for trying!

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts