Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
16,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to let you all know that GoldensGirl (Lucy) and Capt. Jack (Jim) both had to step down from Super Moderator positions as both have busy lives and we can truly understand how things in life need have more time devoted to them.

The remaining GRF moderator team had to look for 2 Moderators replacements. Sally's Mom (Janice) and rabernet (Robin) have both recently agreed to give the position of SuperModerator a shot.

We want to thank GoldensGirl for her 3.5 years of service as a Super Moderator here, and as well as for Capt. Jack assisting as a Supermod.

·
Super Moderator
16,917 Posts
A big thank you to Lucy and Jimmy and welcome Janice and Robin great to have you both on the team!.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Thank you so much to both of you that served as super moderators, and congratulations to sally's mom and rabernet!! We appreciate you keeping the forum a safe place for us to discuss, learn and teach about our beloved goldens!!

·
Premium Member
7,788 Posts
Thank you for the pleasure of being part of the team, Rob and fellow Mods. I will miss our conversations!

Congratulations, Sally's Mom and rabernet, and thank you for stepping up. I hope you enjoy your new role as much as I have.

·
Registered
16,391 Posts
Having been a super moderator, I know first hand what an absolute labor of love it is - time consuming volunteer effort! RobGR you are amazing over the years so thank you.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Welcome to the team Janice and Robin I know that you will have lots of fun getting to know everyone. :D

Lucy it has been an absolute pleasure to know you as a GRF member and as a mod. You are a treasure. Thanks for all of the mega hours you put into supporting the forum.

Thanks Jim for all that you have done for the forum, not just over the last few months but over the many years. :)

Thanks to all the mods who volunteer their time daily to keep the forum running smoothly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts