·
Shameless and Proud
2,305 Posts
puppy fuzz on the ears!!! love it!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha I know me too!! When it gets real humid or rainy, his ears get super crimpy! It's adorable... I need a picture of that now :)

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Coops ears had that crimpy look too and I wish they would stay, but already see it growing out. I too wish they would stay pups longer, you blink and one day you see the puppy has left. Way too fast for me.

·
Clare--Watney's mom
88 Posts
Great pictures--I love, love, love the smell of puppy paws!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Love your pictures! Taking these close up as he ages will would be really cool! Especially to notice as he grows, maturing from that puppy face that you adore, to his forthcoming mature and all-knowing face that adores YOU!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, ya'll! Aspen was probably thinking "get out of my face, mom!!" but it was well worth it for these cute pics :)

He is growing so fast now! He's 26.1 lbs and gaining about 2lbs per week (we weigh him weekly at our puppy school on their scale). He has lost most of his front teeth and adult teeth are coming in! The canines are still babies though. I heard those come out around 6 months. Aspen is super social and gets to play with other pups about 3-5 days a week, either at daycare, puppy school, or just our friend's dogs. He's really well mannered and doing great in school! He catches on so fast :) Still working on potty training though! We have an accident about once a week it seems (sometimes a more like 10 days).. what's the deal with that?? Because of that it still makes me not trust him inside on his own.

Overall, we're having a blast!! We're getting ready for play time with my dad's dog during the super bowl :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts