Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Unexpected surprise !

1K views 23 replies 24 participants last post by  mesuezee 
#1 ·
Well today I am at work (vet hosp.) and one the the techs comes to get me to tell me something is wrong with one of our analyzers. I go to the next lab and there stands my co-workers with a large basket of toys, stuffed animals and treats for Cooper who we pick up tomorrow. They also made me a cake that looks like a dog bowl with kibble in it. I took pictures and will post them later when I get home. I was very surprised and thankful. They all know how much I have gone thru in the last two months with loosing Tucker and getting Cooper. They threw me a puppy shower - and the basket had a gift card in it to the pet store. Sometimes people just don't realize how much they can touch others. I am very thankful. Just 24hrs until he comes home.

#4 ·
That is so sweet and you have some nice people working with you. Congrats on the new pup again and cant wait to see the pictures. That cake sounds amazing.

#23 ·
Such wonderful people you work with!!! That's so sweet!

I bet you won't get any sleep tonight. Please post pictures and updates AS SOON as you can once you get your baby home and settled tomorrow! A lot of us at GRF are probably *almost* as excited as you are about your Cooper's homecoming. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.