Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Another Christmas is here, hoping all our pups at The Rainbow Bridge will be eating all their favourite foods and partying together x

·
Super Moderator
17,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Merry Christmas to you all!.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,529 Posts
Merry Christmas to our sweet angels at the Bridge. Time will come for us to be together again.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Merry Christmas, Swishy! I'm sure Cosmo is following Barnaby around in hopes of snatching up any cheese puffs Barnaby might drop.

·
Super Moderator
17,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Merry Christmas, Swishy! I'm sure Cosmo is following Barnaby around in hopes of snatching up any cheese puffs Barnaby might drop.
They'll be having a great time I'm sure, Merry Christmas, I hope you all have a lovely day x

·
Super Moderator
17,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Had to post this again, Merry Christmas!.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Merry Christmas, Swishy. I'm sure Barnaby and Cosmo are having fun at The Bridge.

·
Super Moderator
17,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
At this time of year ones thoughts turn to ones stomach in anticipation of a delightful Christmas feast (Oh dear maybe not, let me begin again!). Ugh hum, 'At this time of year ones thoughts turn to ones family and loved ones as another year closes.
Here on our wonderful golden community it has been an eventful twelve months including joyous arrivals, sad departures, stories of rescue successes as well as sadly missed goldens who still have yet to find their way home to their beloved families. We have discussed, disagreed, digested and for the most part respected each others views and have all participated together in celebration of our amazing breed. I have had the pleasure of spending another year on this forum, not just as a senior member but as your friend, confidante, and wise golden uncle, and so my fellow goldens and humans I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a Peaceful New Year and thank you for continuing to make our forum the special place it is. Dog bless and may you all enjoy good health, wealth and happiness in 2020 Uncle B x

At this time of year ones thoughts turn to ones stomach in anticipation of a delightful Christmas feast (Oh dear maybe not, let me begin again!). Ugh hum, 'At this time of year ones thoughts turn to ones family and loved ones as another year closes.
Here on our wonderful golden community it has been an eventful twelve months including joyous arrivals, sad departures, stories of rescue successes as well as sadly missed goldens who still have yet to find their way home to their beloved families. We have discussed, disagreed, digested and for the most part respected each others views and have all participated together in celebration of our amazing breed. I have had the pleasure of spending another year on this forum, not just as a senior member but as your friend, confidante, and wise golden uncle, and so my fellow goldens and humans I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a Peaceful New Year and thank you for continuing to make our forum the special place it is. Dog bless and may you all enjoy good health, wealth and happiness in 2015,Uncle B x

As I re-post this every year, here it is, Uncle B's Christmas Message!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
As I re-post this every year, here it is, Uncle B's Christmas Message!
My first time reading and watching it. It made me smile. Thank you. Merry Christmas to all, including sweet Barnaby! I hope Luke is meeting all your wonderful pups who are in heaven. He is so missed and our first Christmas without him will be bittersweet. I know his spirit will help us usher in a new family member in January. I'm kind of glad it's happening after Christmas, so I don't have a very young puppy and a Christmas tree trying to co-exist. 😁

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Merry Christmas Uncle Barnaby!. I love you. Please give Uncle Cosmo a hug from me. I Hope your Holiday is filled with cheese puffs!......The Barney

·
Senior Royal Member
5,275 Posts
This chokes me up in a good way. Almost to the level of Jussi Bjorling singing "O Holy Night".
I pray that you all have a blessed Christmas.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts