Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Cosmo says "Merry Christmas Uncle Barnaby! May you and your family have a wonderful New Year, Too!"

·
Super Moderator
17,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just revisiting this thread from last year. Merry Christmas Barnaby, we love and miss you so very much. I hope you had a delicious Christmas feast today xxx

·
Premium Member
7,788 Posts
This first Christmas without them is very hard, isn't it? I hope our kids have gotten together and made merry. We are doing our best...quiet, drying Sunny off frequently after she ventures out in the heavy rain, trying to focus on what is happy and bright about this season.

With you in spirit...

·
Registered
5,823 Posts
Merry Christmas to Barnaby, Joker and all of our Bridge babies. I'm sure it's one heck of a party with the two elder statesmen leading the way!

·
Super Moderator
17,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Remembering Barnaby's Christmas message to the forum and hoping that you all have a wonderful time and an even better 2017 x

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Dear Uncle Barnaby, you remain in all of our hearts and thoughts this year as always. We know you are busy at the Rainbow Bridge helping with all of the new arrivals and showing them how to keep an eye on their people from there (just as you do with your mom, Nicky, every single day). I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas and tell you that you remain a much loved member and mentor here on GRF. Love, Bailey

·
Mom to Sonny and Seamus
895 Posts
Merry Christmas Nicky! Christmas' are hard without our loved ones but it's always good to remember the happy times. Have a wonderful holiday with your family and a healthy, happy 2017!

Debbie

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Merry Christmas, Swishy. Merry Christmas, Uncle Barnaby, we will always love you.....Debbie and Cosmo, your Junior Senior.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,529 Posts
Merry Christmas to you all and our angels, far from the sight but never from our hearts.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Nikki! And Merry Christmas to our favorite angel, Barnaby. It doesn't take Christmas to remember him - Chum and I remember Barnaby all year long.

Apologies for the kinda sappy song, but it makes me think of all of those we've lost. Starts out sad but has a happy ending.

Sending hugs you from Chumlee and I. :--heart:

·
Super Moderator
17,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Oh goodness, I have a lump in my throat, it's a beautiful song, thank you for posting it. Merry Christmas Brianne, Chumlee and family and thank you for all kind words and support you're so very special to me x

·
Senior Royal Member
5,275 Posts
Merry Christmas to all, human and canine, here and at The Bridge.

Princess Daisy
Und Max the human, not the dog

·
Super Moderator
17,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Uncle Barnaby, Thus is Coco. I used to write to you at your agony forum. I just want to wish you and your mommy happy holidays. I miss you very much.
Coco, this is Uncle B's Mum, thank you, hope you're having a great Christmas too. You can still write to him anytime you want, he's always there for you x

21 - 40 of 60 Posts