Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Unable to successfully load video to personal album...

674 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Administrator 
#1 ·
I have been able to create a personal album, and upload videos to that album. During the initial creation of the album (with the initial video), the following error message was displayed when the folder was saved:

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

But, any attempt to view the video results in the following error message being displayed:

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

I have uploaded videos in both ".mov" and ".mp4" formats. Same issues with both.

Also, linking to any of these videos in a thread/post works, but results in the same error message being displayed, and the post is "unreachable".

#2 · (Edited)
As far as I recall, you can't post videos directly to the forum, they have to be linked through a video sharing host, like YouTube. Perhaps one of the other mods can offer more insight.

Edit: I didn't even realize we had a personal album section, and it appears you can direct upload from there. I'm sorry to hear its giving you such trouble :(

Edit #2: I tried uploading a fairly small file to my album and got the same error message

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.