Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got a new couch and chair delivered yesterday. When I would sit on the old couch, I used the ottoman for my feet. Now I have a reclining sofa, so no need for the ottoman. Unfortunately for Danny, that was his seat. And he's not allowed in Dad's chair now because it's brand new, too. So he was pacing around the living room back and forth and back and forth. Jasmine and Jasper already had the only available space on the sofa.

So this is how he remedied the situation. I took the day off and was dressed like a slob. LOL

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
They look so comfy, and so do you! Hey I dress like that on a GOOD day... otherwise you might find me in my jammies LOL!

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
He's just making sure you know who is number one! <Danny>

And note to mom, next time we get new furniture, could we get a memo :)? We'll see how long he is not allowed in Dad's new chair!

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are my jammies! LOL. I also hate makeup, so I never put it on unless I am working. I have always been, and will always be a tomboy.

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's just making sure you know who is number one! <Danny>

And note to mom, next time we get new furniture, could we get a memo :)? We'll see how long he is not allowed in Dad's new chair!
Oh, his chair is in the dog/dining room, right through the pass through in the picture. His ottoman is back in our bedroom. We had to rearrange for the Christmas tree. But he wants to be in the same room as us, and he didn't have an elevated surface until he settled on me. They also have their own leather recliner and my old/new sofa in the next room, too. LOL

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That looks like my house. Danny looks very comfortable. Heck you are dressed great, I am in shorts, tshirt and slippers most of the time.

·
It's just an illusion ...
3,765 Posts
Poor Danny ...
You'll have to negociate a better deal with Dad
Meanwhile ... there's room for you on MY sofa :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
My Hurley think he's a lap dog as well but only when I'm in the recliner. Unfortunately, he weighs so much it makes the recliner tip to the front & we end up teetering back n' forth.

Super adorable pic! Your little man looks just like my Hurley. I love those reds!

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's too funny because they have a sofa and two leather chairs in the next room, but he wanted to be where we were. Last night he got smart and jumped up right after Jasper did. That left Jasmine out, but she's resourceful. She jumped up and curled into a tiny ball. So all three fit up there with me.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
He obviously didn't want any distance between you and it sure looks like he got his wish.;)

he is quite a handsome lap dog.

·
Registered
820 Posts
What a handsome man! Mine thinks he is a lap dog too! At least yours is kind enough to lay on you! Not Luck he finds it necessary to bear all his weight on your chest and head so you can not move even if you wanted to!

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Oh Danny Boy you have it figured out and just know where the best seat in the house is!:)....Love that picture!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts