Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a valued Rogers wireless customer for almost 6 years. I have NEVER missed a payment or was late.

3 months ago I got a bill in with $40 worth of charges I never made. so this spiked my bill to $120. I called in and complained. The guy gave me a $45 credit that would take hold on my next bill. So I paid half of this bill and called it a day.

Next bill comes. I owe an even more disguisting amount. They never applied the $45 credit. So the lady told me they would give me a $90 credit and told me I didnt owe anything for the month of October. Fine..

So I get my bill in today for the month of November...and....its $100. They never applied both $45 credits. So its looking like I was late once and missed one payment.

I recorded the last conversation I had as well as got her name and ID number because I had a feeling this would happen again. SO I am on hold waiting to deal with it. I am so peeved off. The first time yes, the second time I got annoyed...but this is the THIRD time...

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
I feel your pain.

I had to call Telus this morning because I opened my bill and saw almost $600 in Long Distance charges!!

It turns out the guy didn't set my account up properly. She said they credited it and my new bill will be only $96 like usual so here's hoping the lady actually did it lol.

I think I might just get a home phone and use the cell for emergencies only!

·
Banned
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive wanted to change service providers on my phone. But I am locked into a 3 year contract with 1.5 years remaining. My bills were perfect when I was paying month to month. As soon as I was locked into a contract they went south and charged me more then I owed etc.

Just got off the phone with them and they applied the credit. So I will owe less then $20 this month. Yay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts