Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some recent photos of the U2 8 at 2 weeks old. Hopefully in the future I will have picks up of the other 4.

The eyes are starting to open and they are trying to get up on all four legs. Now they start getting really cute!

The first pic is of our runt little Clover who hit 1lb 2 oz today!!!!!

Attachments

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
They look fantastic! Is Eire doing ok as well? Any chance that the other puppies may come home before they have to be weaned?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The other pups are here, just not very healthy right now. Don't know what is going through them. We are still bottle feeding throughout the night and day....

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear that! Do they also lie with Eire or are you keeping them apart? I thought they were still with their forstermom.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
i see a lot of cute butts over here.LOve it!!!!MOre pictures!!!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The four that are separate came back last Thursday as two weren't doing so good. They are not with the other 8 as we don't know what is causing their issues right now.

Eire is doing good. Her boyfriend(puppies dad) came for a visit this past weekend. She wasn't mad at him for putting her through hell with these guys. She did take a bumper away from him though. Asserting her dominanace??

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
They're adorable!
Any idea what's up with the other 4? Did you try asking Laura (PG) for some help? She is such a wealth of help and information!

·
Thumper fan
998 Posts
It's so good to see these beautiful puppies. Hope you folks are getting some rest. Continued prayers and good thoughts coming for Eire, all her wee ones, and her human family, too.

Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
Awww how cute, they really are growing into their wrinkles, aren't they?

Good thoughts headed for the four that are having difficulties.

Thanks for posting the pics.

·
Registered
358 Posts
OMG what gorgeous pigment!!! I will keep thinking of and praying for everyone!

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
the 8 look great..prayers for the other 4...hope they turn a corner quickly.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Tomorrow they turn three weeks!!! YAY!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts