Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of Doolin's miraculous U2 litter taken yesterday! If you want to see the full set, you can view them on my Flickr page.

The puppies are gorgeous and doing well. They are growing and thriving, even the little one, Clover. Mac is doing a great job with his "monkeys" and you can tell they are all very happy, especially Eire who is an awesome mother!

Attachments

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
OMG, they're precious. I am surprised at the huge size difference. Eire is gorgeous... I'm so glad prayers were answered and she has the chance to be the super Mom she is destined to be. Sure wish one of those puppers could make it TX way.....

·
16,000 Posts
Thanks so much for posting the pictures! I am thrilled to see them, and even more thrilled that they are doing well. Every single day is a day closer to Mac and Kristen starting to breathe easier!

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
awe!!!!! there is just nothing like that feeling holding those little miracles! I know!!!!!!they look wonderful! I hope you remembered to *burp* Emily!!!!!:p:

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm glad you are all enjoying the pictures! They are all just so wonderful and squeaky! Clover is the only one that is still pretty tiny, but she is growing and the big girl has really taken her under her wing and is keeping her warm and making sure she eats. It's quite adorable to watch!

I hope to go visit again in another 2-3 weeks, so I'll post more pictures the next time I visit.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
thanks for the photos!!! which one is yours?
It still brings tears to my eyes thinking about what a miracle this has been.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We won't know for several more weeks, but it looks like this boy is definitely in the running! He has a soft coat, cute thick ears and was nuzzling my neck and giving kisses. He also had some cute personality traits...as much as an 11-day old puppy can have! And Mac and Pat both like his head at this point.

Only time will tell! Ask me again after Christmas!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,453 Posts
How exciting that we might have just glimpsed Bogey's new brother! Is that Doolin's One Life One Love???? Maybe so.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts