Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are through the first week, and probably toughest I have had involving my goldens. It has also been an amazing week for me and my guys. Thought all of you might like to see some pics of the U2 eight that are staying with me. I should have more of the other 5 when their surrogate mothers get their camera back!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
I love their chubby little selves, and the sight of Eire right where she belongs.

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
Wow, look how big they are now! Great job Eire. Glad to hear the other five are doing well, too.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Beautiful!! I am thrilled that everything is going well.:)

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Great to see them doing so well!! How cute! I can't believe the size difference in some of them. One in the first pic at the front left looks twice as big as the one beside him! :) Can't wait to see more of the other 5 when you get pics! Have you had a chance to visit them?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
They are beautiful and Eire looks great!!!!
Keep up the good work :)
Can't wait to see the next 5 puppies!!!

·
& Sawyer's & Quinn's too!
2,740 Posts
Awww -- Good job, Eire! The puppies are looking happy and fat, just as they should! I am so happy to see Eire looking so good! I'm glad things are going better - We are still thinking about you all and sending good thoughts your way. Take care!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts