Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I think I can post this new thread with some relief. 8 of the thirteen pups are home. 3 boys and 5 girls are with Eire and doing good. Eire was quite happy to see her babies brought home. She is as clean and neat with them as I could hope for. Hopefully they will put on more and more weight and Eire continue to get better!

We decided to keep the original theme, although I could probably come up with a hundred more that would be appropriate to what has happened over the past few days.

Here are a few pics taken this afternoon of the pups getting a hold of mom. She looks really uncomfortable doesn't she!

We can't wait to have them all home and terrorizing the older guys here:scratchch

Attachments

·
Registered
820 Posts
That is just wonderful! I am glad to see Eire is doing better and she is with most of her pups.

I agree she looks very comfortable!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
just melts my heart!

·
Registered
529 Posts
What an amazingly beautiful sight to see!! Eire looks so content to have her beautiful babies with her, and I'm sure can't wait to get the rest of them home. Great job to all, this is wonderful!!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Those are some beautiful pups! I followed the other thread several times a day and really felt for you, I am so glad things are working out. Warms the cockles of your heart, for sure. Your house is going to be very lively on Thanksgiving, and what a great thing to be thankful of, 13 beautiful babies and a healthy happy Erie!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
What fabulous news!!!
What a look of contentment on Eire's face :) She's exactly where she wants to be!

Knowing how excited all of us are - I can well imagine how exciting this must be for you!!!
Can't wait to see pics of the whole family together.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Happy day...! Makes my fav U2 song come to mind..."The Sweetest Thing":)

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
OMG this is such great news!! What the heck will 13 puppies all in a pile look like? Can't wait to see:).

And the U2 theme, just love it! Will be looking forward to making suggestions...

Am relieved things are working out well, and looking forward to all those beautiful puppies growing...

·
Registered
819 Posts
I missed some back story here were are the rest of her litter. The ones shes got so far are gorgeous.

Since youre doing U2 themed pups. U2's Pride call sign Pride would be a good name for one.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
I missed some back story here were are the rest of her litter. The ones shes got so far are gorgeous.

Since youre doing U2 themed pups. U2's Pride call sign Pride would be a good name for one.

B... here's the original thread http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/showthread.php?t=67640

SO SO glad that she's doing well and pups are coming home. I haven't been on much, but have been trying to keep up and definitely remembering all in my prayers.

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
What a beautiful sight, Eire with al those little puppies...when is the rest of the litter coming home?

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
What a beautiful sight!

·
16,000 Posts
Today I think I can post this new thread with some relief. 8 of the thirteen pups are home. 3 boys and 5 girls are with Eire and doing good. Eire was quite happy to see her babies brought home. She is as clean and neat with them as I could hope for. Hopefully they will put on more and more weight and Eire continue to get better!

We decided to keep the original theme, although I could probably come up with a hundred more that would be appropriate to what has happened over the past few days.

Here are a few pics taken this afternoon of the pups getting a hold of mom. She looks really uncomfortable doesn't she!

We can't wait to have them all home and terrorizing the older guys here:scratchch

BEEYOOTEEFUL!
Does my heart good!

(So, now YOU can get some rest, and so can I, IF I can figure out how to call off the hew and cry for wet nurses - my phone is STILL ringing off the hook! The Dogfather is even taking calls! lol)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She looks so happy and content. The babies are just precious and I cant wait till the rest of the babies come home too. This is just an amazing story.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts