Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These aren't of the greatest quality since they were all taken with my cell phone, but I still thought they were pretty cute. The next to last picture we took last night of Tucker and Tyson together since it's so hard to get a decent picture with both of them! In the video, Ty was getting upset because he wanted me to hold him, but he's still too little to jump off our bed, so he couldn't get to me. :bowl:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
oh my goodness, he is so cute he almost doesn't look real...like a stuffed animal that has come to life!! What a character as well, I am very jealous, enjoy every puppy minute with him!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Tyson is the cutest little guy.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Tyson, you are too cute. How I wish I could reach through the screen and give him a tight hug. I just love the third pic.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh my goodness, he is so cute he almost doesn't look real...like a stuffed animal that has come to life!! What a character as well, I am very jealous, enjoy every puppy minute with him!
That's the first thing my mom said when she came to see him the day we brought him home! He really does look like a big teddy bear with all that fluff. I think I may cry when he blows that puppy fuzz!

·
Mom to Fyodor & Gibson
1,303 Posts
I know we say this to all the puppy picture threads on the forum, but SERIOUSLY, he's adorable!!! His face is so cushy looking. LOL.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
I saw these pics last night but didn't have a chance to post... he is so cute!! Love those squinty eyes and all that fluff! Gotta love those huge puppy paws too :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts