Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Subject: Golden At CAP only has until MON 5pm or will be euthed
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:37:35 +0000

If u can help this sweet boy PLEASE DO. The people that found he said he was a really sweetheart and great with their 5 kids. He is big like 65 lbs. Please try to save him!!!

Contact Cindy Shaw if u can help him at 6012145131

As u can see he is NOT a chow....gorgeous, sweet dog!!! Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:11:03 -0800 (PST)
To: <[email protected]>
Cc: Elizabeth - CHOWS Bolt<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Found Chow

Picture now posted. More Golden Retriever than chow.

http://www.cap4pets.org/pet-adoptions/dog-adoption?start=10

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

Saint Francis of Assisi

**I EMLD. GOLD. RET. RESCUE OF HOUSTON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Sherry Weidman <[email protected]>
Cc: Elizabeth - CHOWS Bolt <[email protected]>
Sent: Mon, December 14, 2009 1:16:54 PM
Subject: Re: Found Chow

Anyway u might be able to follow up and see if they have had luck finding owner and if not we could all advise so maybe this baby gets a chance? Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 16:48:10 -0800 (PST)
To: <[email protected]>; Elizabeth - CHOWS Bolt<[email protected]>; Laura Welch<[email protected]>; <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Subject: Found Chow

From Petfinder

Email to a friend
ID: 172933

No Name defined.
posted — 12-13-2009
Chow Chow
Adult, Male
13-Dec-09 We found this friendly, well groomed Dog near Memorial Drive between Dairy Ashford and Kirkwood Dr, Houston TX. He was wearing a chain collar with a loop hook. He was friendly and loved my children. He had long hair, reddish (see photo)
Owner:

Houston, TX

Email this ad's author

there is ANOTHER GOLDEN RET. MIX, HERE TOO, CALLED CORONA:

Corona 8505335Corona is a 2 1/2 year old Golden Retriever mix. He was rescued from under a bench. He is very sweet, quiet, easy going and he gets along with other dogs and even with cats! He knows some basic obedience and would take to training very well. He gets nervous when his human companions leave or if he is confined and would be happiest in a home where there was a person at home a lot. He would be a wonderful addition to a home. He is being fostered by nice folks at Rover Oaks Pet Resort in Katy. Please contact Rover Oaks at 281-693-7687 to inquire about him or email Joy OR email Karen.

http://www.cap4pets.org/pet-adoptions/dog-adoption?start=10

Attachments

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumping

Bumping for these two beauties!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bumping

Bumping for this beautiful boy and girl!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts