Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been two years today since I had to put my second golden Riley to sleep. He made it to 13.
Training my third golden Quinn has kept me busy but it is still extremely painful and I miss him so much.
I have so many great memories of Riley. He was very special and brought me so much joy. No dog comes close to a golden.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,383 Posts
Anniversaries are very hard, Riley was a beautiful boy.
He and his memories will always be a part of you, hold on to those special times.

My thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
It's hard to believe 2 years have gone by. I remember when Riley died. I was so sad for you. I still miss my Honeybear and I agree nothing comes close to a Golden. I can't be completely happy without one

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm so sorry. This is a pain that can hardly be put into words. One of my two Golden's has hemangiosarcoma and I know his time is coming. I'm already a mess. I can't picture "the day" or the ones after without him. I thing however is that we're not alone in this group. So somehow, with all this support, we keep going even through the broken heart and countless tears. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts