Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Two Weeks of Magic

912 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Lexie's Mom 
#1 ·
Well, we have had Magic two weeks today. We originally thought his name was spelled Majic (spelling at rescue)but it turned out that it just plain old "Magic" (breeder spelled on his history)so that's how it will be.
Anyway - isn't it appropriate that we have a boy dog named Magic since we already had a little witch named "Tabitha?" Magic has turned out to be a very gentle soul, a bit timid, but not bad for a dog used for food experiments by IAMS. He and Tabitha have gotten along from the start, but last Friday their relationship really blossomed. They play very well together, sleep together and just completely get along. Magic, like Tabitha, has no aggressive tendencies whatsoever.
We can't believe we got two great dogs from a rescue situation. But Magic is so sweet and kind that it is really extraordinary. He is also a very obedient boy. Tabitha, as we hoped, has really benefited from Magic moving in with her. Magic is now the object of her desire to wrestle, run and faux fight - not us anymore! Thankfully! Although we are still considered his foster family, Magic has a home - we are going to adopt him, no way are we giving this boy up!

See less See more
#6 ·
not true at all. i just don't read all the posts. I miss alot. I found that out today with the puppy not being potty trained thing and now we are picking her up and getting her to missouri. i missed the whole thing but i'm transporting her lol

#8 ·
Lisa - Are you taking a road trip to Missouri or sending the pup via another person?

Of course, I was just kidding. I see we got another SW Ohio member today. Looks like Ohio rules! I say we rename the forum to the Ohio Valley Rotten Weather Golden Retriver Forum.

Just kidding, Joe -

#10 ·
Great pictures! Nice looking GR's. Thanks for sharing. There are a lot of happy endings with Rescue doggies! That is super that they have mixed well together. Congrad's!

#11 ·
I agree....Magic looks like he's doing great. Looks very happy.

I had noticed the difference in spelling. You originally said Majic, then Mblonde was saying Magic. I thought she just didn't know how to spell :lol:

#12 · (Edited)
Bruce ... That is great that Tabitha and Magic are best buds now...I knew it was just a matter of time for both to settle in and welcome the other....... Best of luck with the adoption ....... Lisa had nicely offered to help assist in getting a puppy to me ......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.