Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure in which forum to put this...
Here are 2 photos from the IKC show on Feb. 22. One is of part of the "golden retriever section". It's amazing what a madhouse it is. Being a benched show, it stayed crowded like that all day.
The other is of the long sit in obedience. There were people 4 or 5 deep all around the ring. NOT a good place to show an inexperienced dog!
But the show is a great time!

Attachments

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Crowded Obed shows like that separate the big-dawgs from the puppers real fast! :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Was the top picture taken from the food court? I was watching the sitting, I just loved the way the handlers brought the dogs in told them to sit and they walked out of the ring, that was just amazing. I loved the whole show, I which we had more throughout the year.

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
All I can say is WooWzer!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Great pictures

Great pictures!

Ken and I used to go to the shows all the time.

I FELL IN love with SO MANY DOGS there and rescue dogs, too!!

·
Registered
21,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, it was taken from the second floor food court by a friend of mine who was at the show. I thought it was a cool photo, really caught the flavor of the show!

Was the top picture taken from the food court? I was watching the sitting, I just loved the way the handlers brought the dogs in told them to sit and they walked out of the ring, that was just amazing. I loved the whole show, I which we had more throughout the year.

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Nice pics! I am so looking forward to attending next year!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts