Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought Gibbs two boxes of Zuke's Mini Bakes dog biscuits. We have the cherry and the turkey flavors. He loves the taste (but he loves to eat in general :curtain:) and they were pretty inexpensive for 16 oz of treats. I only give them to him when we kennel him since they're a hard treat. Perforated down the middle to split it easily into 2 parts.

I bought them from k9cuisine with free shipping, no minimum sale (code: FREE until 12-31-10). The Zuke's website is having a sale and everything is on sale 20% off (code: Holiday2010)

·
Registered
774 Posts
Ooh, I was eyeing this in the petstore.. Summer prefers crunchy to soft.. I can snap em and use for training too.. U helped make up my mind.. Thanks!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I get the small puppy training treats. salmon and peanut butter flavor Teddy just loves em !

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I love the Zuke's minis. They're the perfect size for training. I find I have to cut up all the other treats I use. I'll definitely give these a try. It might be nice to have some crunchy treats mixed in for variety. And I love that these baked treats don't have wheat or corn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts