Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if Twin Beau D ( Nancy Dallaire ) is still actively breeding? Or even providing stud service for any of her present or past dogs?

·
Premium Member
16,405 Posts
For sure Nancy is still breeding the Twin Beau D goldens

Reactions: cubbysan

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For sure Nancy is still breeding the Twin Beau D goldens
She has closed down her boarding kennel and grooming, and has downsized a lot. Sounds like most of her breeding is now done through co-ownership and stud service.

Nine years ago when I bought Brady, I am now kicking myself for not asking her to be a mentor and help me show him. During that time, she was having a hard time finishing her dogs because of knee surgeries etc.

Also, I was happy to know that Brady's sire is still alive and well.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
A friend just had a litter sired by Opie.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A friend just had a litter sired by Opie.
I'll PM you later.

I am currently in touch with Nancy. Looking for more info on Opie. She was able to show me agility videos but would like to know how he moved in the conformation show ring.

Love her excitement when she talks about her dogs. Thanks!!

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
His sire is Sox. This is a beautiful litter. My pup has huge paws. It will be interesting to see how big he grows!
My Brady is a Sir/ Annie puppy, nine years old. Best dog you can ask for. Here in the Midwest, that style of dog is rare. Everybody falls in love with him, although now he is getting to be an old man with his white face. His picture is under my name on the left.

I remember the big paws too.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I have seen Opie recently at a few agility shows. He flew over the obstacles like a pro and is a total love outside the ring. He is doing extremely well in varies performance events and has earned many new titles this year.

Reactions: cubbysan

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have seen Opie recently at a few agility shows. He flew over the obstacles like a pro and is a total love outside the ring. He is doing extremely well in varies performance events and has earned many new titles this year.
Thank you! Yes, Nancy sent me agility and field videos along with all his new titles. He really looks like he enjoys those venues.

I just love her dogs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts