Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Sweet picture....get that poor CA dog a blanket! Blah...it's snowing here in Maryland this morning...again!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Poor Sam he looks like mine do when it gets cold. Pawley curls up into the smallest ball like he is freezing to death.

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
Great picture, it reminds me of Bobby, when we first got him he would use his tail(large I might say) to wrap his face. We think he did that because he lived outside before we got him, but after awhile he stopped doing it.
Happy New Year!!

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you sure he wasn't just sniffing his butt!!?

LOL!! No he was definitely passed out asleep like that.. he's so pathetic in the winter. Its rare that he's not curled up in the tiniest ball with his tail over his nose when the temps dip below normal.

I know I know we southern Californians have no idea what cold is.. we're just big wussies :)

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We call those Miraballs and Barleyballs... Its pretty common this time of year! :p:

Well I'm glad someone can sympathize that we San Diegans (dogs and humans alike!) just aren't used to this chilly weather!! :)

I got a big smile on my face reading your post.. how cute is that! I'm totally gonna call him Sammyballs now LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts