Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuff Dog has never wanted to get on the couch before...after his Momma person finally talked him into it he has figured out that it can be comfy!! He would like to know if he is doing it correctly and if his couch technique needs any improvement. Thanks
Al

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I think he has been practicing while noone is looking. He looks like an old pro couch potato to me. Where is his remote?

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Al

Al:

Tuff dog is ADORABLE!!

I love the Couch and the throw!! Does the throw have a Wolf on it?

Smooch and Snobear have couches, too!!

USUALLY, Smooch, the GOlden Ret. is on the couch. Snobear got Lucky!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Al:

Tuff dog is ADORABLE!!

I love the Couch and the throw!! Does the throw have a Wolf on it?

Smooch and Snobear have couches, too!!

USUALLY, Smooch, the GOlden Ret. is on the couch. Snobear got Lucky!
Actually the throw has a big kitty cat on it. It was stolen from Mick the cats recliner:uhoh:

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A pillow and another blanket for sure!
He has obviously left WAAAAAAAAAAY to much room on the couch for you. Needs to brush up on his "sprawl" technique a little.
:lol: Yep after carefully review of the pictures I can see the need for a pillow and more blankets...and Steve I will have a talk with Tuff about the sprawling technique he is using or not using:lol:

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Good thing Tuff has no competition for the couch! It might get crowded! LOL!
Selka and Gunner share though. Tuff might if you ask. : )

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Stretching technique

Hey Tuff Dog! Here's how it's done!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He has a very comfy look on his face. Now he needs to roll around get on his back and stick them feet in the air with his head on a pillow. Beau always has a pillow under his head

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
He's a natural! I am sure once he is settled and goes into a deep sleep the sprawl will begin! I love it when they are upside down, head hanging over the edge, tongue hanging out.. legs up in the air... We call it " road kill ".

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
I'm saying that Tuff needs a human lap to rest his weary head on, replaced by pillows when said human abandons ship due to legs that have fallen asleep:)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Maverick suggests utilizing the back and arm rests of the couch.

Diagrams for reference:

He would also like to note that your arm rests would be perfect for these techniques. XD
As well as a window to look out of. ^-^

1 - 20 of 39 Posts