Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I had the oldest Goldie on the block, nope. Tucker is 12yr 7 months today and he met a new friend yesterday, 14 yr old Bear who enjoyed a roll in the mud, talk about a sugar face...

He loved having his picture taken :)

He looks quite pleased with himself, and is doing pretty well for a 14 yr old guy.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Wow! He looks great for his age! He has obviously been very well taken care of. I can only hope that our boys will live just as long.

·
Registered
10,565 Posts
What a lovely white faced old guy! And at least from the pictures, his teeth look pretty darn good for 14!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
OMG what a sweetheart!! He does bring new meaning to the term "sugar faced"!! I'm glad Tucker has a new friend to play with :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Now that is a sugar face. He is a very handsome boy and looks great for his age. Nice that Tucker has a friend around his age.

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Such spirit in that big, happy, goofy smile of his. And his teeth do look remarkably good for a 14 yr. old. Looks like Tucker found a new buddy.
I love old gold!

~Jackie

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
Awww - give him a kiss on that old sugar HEAD for me! Wonderful! He's got much better teeth than my Jake did at that age!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Great to see two senior getting out and enjoying life. Tucker doesn't have a sugar face he has a sugar head! Thanks for posting the pictures.

·
and now Chance too!
608 Posts
What a great looking face he's got there. And looks like he's still going strong too! Bet they had fun together.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts