Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tucker has been very patiently waiting for Santa Paws to arrive with his new Nylabones, antlers, and stuffies. I don't know how much longer he'll be able to wait...

Attachments

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Awwww....He looks like he's saying "I've been a really good boy this year!! Really I have!!" ...although I thought his present this year was a baby brudder? ;)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought his present this year was a baby brudder? ;)
Oh, he's still getting his brother, but Tyson won't be old enough to come home until after the holidays are over!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
great photos, thanks for sharing them. LOVE the black and white one...

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Lexi would have hauled all of those gifts out from under the tree looking for HERS!!!!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lexi would have hauled all of those gifts out from under the tree looking for HERS!!!!
Tucker has shoved his head under the tree numerous times to try to see if there is anything under there for him! I broke down and gave him one of the Nylabone puzzle bones tonight that we got him since we got so many of them!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is waiting very patiently for Santa. Mine would be trying to rip the packages open or peek in the bags.

·
Golden-less
151 Posts
AWWW He is beautiful! Those pictures made me sooo happy!!! But somewhat sad? (I have weird emotions) I think it was just his cuteness that make me sad, if I were santa paws, there is no way I would pass on this guy! JUST AMAZING!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts