Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We stopped buying Tucker stuffed toys a long time ago since they never last more than a day or two, but DH and I were out doing some Christmas shopping last night and we found this big green stuffed Booda frog and we couldn't pass it up beause it was just so cute. We also got a Booda cow, but we're saving that one for when the new puppy comes home in January. Now I remember why we stopped buying stuffed toys. The poor thing already has a big hole in its head and stuffing is scattered throughout the house. Good thing it was only $4. :doh:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Ha, well at least you know you made him happy! Cute video thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
That looks very familiar. These days if I buy a stuffed toy for Rookie, he only gets it when we're playing together. So he doesn't get a chance to tear it apart. The Ultimate Bone is the only stuffed toy that has made it past the two week mark in this house.

I have accepted that stuffed toys just can't be left around with Rookie. What's been really frustrating lately is that he decided to chew on his BED!! Which is VERY expensive stuffie. I just bought a Kong bed which is supposed to be chew resistant. It has a nylon cover rather than a plush one. So I'm hoping Rookie won't confuse this one with a stuffie. We'll see!

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Cute vid! How old is Tuck?

It's been so long since S and G have torn up a toy , I can't remember when they stopped. They have a wicker laundry basket full of stuffed toys.. they don't need any new ones. Selka thinks when I wash them that they are brand new anyway! He gets SO excited!
My girlfriend always gets them a new one for Christmas too.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cute vid! How old is Tuck?
He just turned 16 months last week! He was much better with stuffies when he was a lot younger, but once he started getting older and after he got his adult teeth when he was 5-6 months old, the stuffies started dropping like flies!

·
Super Moderator
4,747 Posts
We have the same frog and Asia picked hers up and started playing as I was watching your video. Sa far no holes in it and we've had it for awhile. Her duck however was debowelled the other day. She plays with her toys exactly like Tucker who is such a handsome guy!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Looks very familiar. My guys love love love the ducks but they don't stay stuffed for long. Luckily they like the duck carcasses almost as much as the stuffed ducks.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks very familiar. My guys love love love the ducks but they don't stay stuffed for long. Luckily they like the duck carcasses almost as much as the stuffed ducks.
We have many AKC mallard carcasses around the house! :doh:

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That picture of him spitting the stuffing out just cracks me up. Mine are all the same way in tearing stuffing out. In fact our toy box went down to one because all the stuffing is gone out of all the toys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts