Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a snowy, but not too cold day today, so Tucker, Tracer, Liberty, and little Raleigh the lab pup (who I still think Mary should keep!) got together for some off leash play time in the snow. Everyone had a blast. Tucker just had a nice long bath with his new apple oatmeal shampoo and has voluntarily crated himself for a nice nap!

Here are links to two videos of all the pups in action that I took that I took with my new HD video camera!

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=229787699149&saved#/video/video.php?v=229624084149

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=502119149#/video/video.php?v=229787699149

Tucker & Liberty

Tucker, Raleigh, and Liberty

Liberty & Tucker

Tucker's got a crush!

Gold and chocolate

Tucker being rude :doh:

I had to include one of our new little guy who will be coming home in a little over a week!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Now that looks like a very happy new year. Liberty looks to be having a blast with all those young bucks around. What a fun day.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
what great photos! You guys are pretty hardy heading out in that weather, I hate to even go out in it.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Had a really good time and a great way to start the New Year!
I think Tucker is gonna be a good big brother!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
I just noticed how many shots you got with all four dogs in the same frame! Quite an accomplishment given how much running around they were doing! LOLOLOL

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just noticed how many shots you got with all four dogs in the same frame! Quite an accomplishment given how much running around they were doing! LOLOLOL
...and notice how Tucker is with Lib in just about EVERY single picture! LOL!!! That boy is crushing hard!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Great photos and all beautiful dogs including the new pup.

While I love to look at pics of Goldens running around in big open fields it makes me sad for my Golden boy that he doesn't have the same space to play in. I'm afraid its downtown city living for us. Cocasse isn't big on exercise and doesn't like to be out for long periods of time - too timid, afraid of people and city noises. So far I have found a fenced in basketball court and playground for him to play in. He loves it but after about 10-15 minutes he is ready to go home.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what great photos! You guys are pretty hardy heading out in that weather, I hate to even go out in it.
That was nothing compared to today! We have about twice as much snow now and it's still coming down pretty fast!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts