Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed yesterday that Tucker has a flesh colored or beige kind of a stye under his lower eye lid-about the size of a pencil eraser. It doesn't seem to bother him. I will have to make an appt. to take him to the vet.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Let us know what the vet says! I hope it's nothing serious.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Does it look like he following site:

Histiocytoma

Tailer had one removed from just below his lower eyelid last January ($600+) and then was told it was one that probably would have re-absorbed in 6-8 weeks! Last week he had one just above his eyelid lanced...blood came out and Tailer's Vet said that was good...it's almost normal again.

Get it checked out..ya never know! Good Luck!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
It is good to check it out, I hope it is nothing to worry about. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Thinking of you. Did you get a vets appointment?

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Daisy had what looked like a wart on the top of her eye but pleased to say it went on its own quite quickly.
Lets hope Tuckers is the same and just goes.

·
Registered
13,067 Posts
How does Tucker's eye look this morning? Are you able to get him to the vet today?

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tucker

Haven't gotten a vet appt. yet. My Hubby said Smooch used to get them all the type. It is white and looks flat. Trying to find something that looks like it.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lincoln

Lincoln

Thanks for posting the pic. Tucker's does look a little like that, but it's the middle of his lower eyelid, under what looks like his eyeliner. It is almost gone now.

·
Banned
2,656 Posts
If its going away thats good. I would hold off on the vet unless it gets bigger or bothers him. Took Links a month and a bit to go away

1 - 14 of 14 Posts