Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tucker continues to love his daily visits to the dog park. It's been a great way to give him play time and socialize him too. Here are a couple pictures of him with his BF Chloe. She's really sweet and seems to be the puppy socializer at the park.

One thing I've noticed is that Tucker's much mellower around the house after visiting the park, especially if he can play with Chloe while he's there.

Attachments

·
Registered
586 Posts
Love the little bitey face pictures! Maya's "friend" next door comes to play in our yard ocassionally--but she's a Burmese Mountain dog, so Maya doesn't get the upper hand very often!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Nice photos. Is that astro turf I see? If so, that's pretty extreme for a dog park. I like it though!!!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Nice photos, looks like a fun.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice photos. Is that astro turf I see? If so, that's pretty extreme for a dog park. I like it though!!!
Yes, it is. And it's the cleanest dog park I've ever been to. The people who go there (Foster City, CA) are really good about picking up after their dogs. There are small and large dog sections, but the park itself is not very big. There is another, larger one not far away but it has it's own drawbacks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts